Wednesday, March 16, 2011

ChEeSe



I love Cheese. Everyday i must have at least 1 serving of it. I have tried brands such as Kraft, Mothers Choice, And Bega. Of course all of em are low in fat and calories. My favorite brand of all that I have tried would be The Laughing Cow Light Cheese. I have this Cheese every morning :)...yummy Because:

  1. Low in calorie
  2. rich in flavor
  3. high in calcium
  4. good source of protein 
  5. Does not melt even if it is not kept in the fridge 
*However The Laughing Cow Light Cheese is quite pricey compared to the other brands. 10 Cheese slices costs RM10.89 :( compared to other brands of cheeses ranging from Rm7-9 for 12 pieces... sigh...

So what is your favorite Cheese :) ????? 


2 comments:

  1. lol, i love cheese too! this kind of cheese tastes SO good with ritz crackers :)

    That GOOD GOOD Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup... especially the wedges ..nyum3....

    ReplyDelete