Saturday, February 12, 2011

The Body Shop CrAnBeRrY JoY

At Christmas Eve 2010, I saw that Body Shop in Malaysia was having  cranberry joy products for sale. Sadly i did not have enough cash to purchase any of their products :( So i started saving for i love all of their body butters :) they smell divine. So after saving up at the end of January 2011 i went to Body Shop and i saw this Cranberry Joy Shimmer Lotion for RM 49.90. I tried the sample, and true enough my hands were shimmery and i loved it smelled....aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Delicious. So i purchased a bottle :) Till today im using it. I must say, im fully satisfied. 


What i liked about Cranberry Joy Shimmer Lotion:



  1. Fruity fragrance lasts for hours( boost my confidence throughout my day in university:) )
  2. shimmery effect on skin (great for outdoors)
  3. Delicious smell (i'm falling in love with myself...lol)
  4. Just few squirts will do (saves money)
  5. Finally Price reasonable
So there you have it, my review on Cranberry Joy Shimmer Lotion From BodyShop. I'm giving 5 starts out of 5 for this producut :) YEAY!!! 



*Next I'm eying on Spiced Vanilla Body Lotion from Body Shop  :) Wish me luck ...Muaxxxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment