Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Workout

I workout 6 days a week for an hour. Mostly my workouts are interval training which can be done at the comforts of your home. Minimal equipments are needed. I use my jump rope, weights, chair and my yoga mat. By the end of that hour, i turn red, sweat a lot!!! and out of breath. The key is to raise your heart beat and have less rest in between during your workouts. These Workouts are to be incorporated with healthy sensible diet to lose weight. As for me, i successfully lost 30 Kg . Big achievement in my life. It needs determination that is indestructible :)


some of my favorite moves would be :



  1. skipping
  2. mountain climbers
  3. high knees
  4. crunches
  5. plank
  6. step ups
*What are your favorite workouts??? please share :)

2 comments:

  1. thumbs up!!.. for all your effort ;)
    hugz!! <3



    mine = yoga!!! 4ever! lost more weight while doing the shoulderstand... plus it keeps you younger.. all those blood flowing back towards head with ease, but those with high blood pressure must seek pro's advice first ;)

    counter of shoulderstand is fish pose, both equally good. fish pose helps you relax your shoulder after the shoulderstand..

    ReplyDelete
  2. fish pose??? n shoulder stands!!! how u do it..wow

    ReplyDelete