Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Leave- in Hair Treatment Gel

Leave- in Hair Treatment Gel (Smooth) by Hoyu Beauty Labo ColorCare, is a big NO NO for me. As you can see i have only used a little of this product. I bought it beginning of 2010 and it is still here in my room :( sigh...Big regret!!! I bought it because it only costs RM 15 and the packaging said that :


To provide extra smooth to your hair, which this hair treatment gel contains Silk Essence to perform hair night repairing for colored hair that is dry and damaged. Since my hair was severely dried due to humidity, i decided to buy this product. Furthermore, the packaging states that  


This hair treatment gel contains 3 steps of hair care.
1: Gloss care: Restores gloss to dull hair and leaves hair with a healthy sheen.
2: Moisture care: Penetrates deep to replenish lost moisture and leaves hair nourished and supple.
3: Cuticle care: Protects and strengthens hair cuticles to prevent further damage.

With these 3 steps and the contained silk essence, this hair treatment gel can provide extra smooth and prevents your hair color to fade!!

Fruity Floral Scent,
Smooth
4.08 fl oz. (120mL) Pump type


Though it sounded good after trying it I will not give even a star for this product because
  1. Smells horrible!!! it stinks man!!!
  2. dries out my hair
  3. no gloss or shine
  4. not even 3 minutes after applying, the promise of moisture...hmmm ... not there
  5. Can't comb through because the gel makes my hair sticky :(
So Ladies please be aware:(

* If you find that this products is  good for you...please share... but for me...imma throw it after writing this review....


No comments:

Post a Comment